SOLUTION:UNINSTALL MICROSOFT DRM FROM FIREFOX PLUGINS
This short tutorial shows you how to uninstall microsoft DRM plugin from mozilla firefox
Copy this to a text file and Save as "RemoveDRM.cmd" i.e. in the main (C:\) directory:
del "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\npdrmv2.dll"
del "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\npwmsdrm.dll"
Search your pc for the above two files and adjust the four del command lines above to reflect their actual location, if different.
1) Reboot, then keep hitting the F8 key until the SAFE MODE pops up.
2) Select SAFE MODE WITH COMMAND PROMPT (When asked, select ADMINISTRATOR)
3) Type: cd C:\ with one space between cd and C:\ Hit ENTER
4) Once at the naked C:\ prompt, type the name of the above file that you saved: RemoveDRM.cmd Hit ENTER
5) Repeat step 3) above and you should receive a message that the files you just deleted cannot be found.
6) Kiss the Microsoft DRM goodbye
7) Exit back to Win XP and the files are gone in both locations mentioned above.
end of solution.
Congratulation microsoft DRM plugin has been uninstalled correctly.